PlatinumScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i can't play for some reason please help?

2 posters

Go down

i can't play for some reason please help? Empty i can't play for some reason please help?

Post  tidus Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:20 pm

some reason my client won't play, i have client v 1.1 downloaded, i tried both the ip's, i re-downloaded client, tried them again, and it still won't work for me..... please help i like this server not ready to quit it.....

tidus

Back to top Go down

i can't play for some reason please help? Empty Re: i can't play for some reason please help?

Post  Matt Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Sorry about that, i've changed the source and i've still got a lot of editing to do. If you want the client which isn't finished yet (I still need to change the background) then just say so but it won't be so good.
Matt
Matt
Owners
Owners

https://platinumscape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

i can't play for some reason please help? Empty Re: i can't play for some reason please help?

Post  tidus Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:29 pm

kk when your done with it can you tell me? i like the server, will there still be summoning and construction and all the godwars stuff?

tidus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down